The policy of the Laboratory has been ever oriented toward interdisciplinary collaboration and to the composition of a research groups rendering it suitable as a reference point for the applications of NMR spectroscopy in the field of structural biology.
The following instruments are available :
- Spectrometer NMR Bruker Avance 700 MHz with reverse detection triple resonance probe with deuterium fourth channel for decoupling and field gradients
- Spectrometer NMR Bruker Avance 400 MHz with reverse detection triple resonance probe and field gradients
- High resolution spectroscopy device for CP-MAS at 400 MHz
- Computer system for data elaboration and storage, CD, etc.
- Graphical workstations SGI and PC (under LINUX) with a server for data elaboration
- Mainframe for the use of Distance geometry and Molecular dynamics protocols
- Pulsed low resolution NMR for the study of the physico-chemical characterization of water in solids, gels and tissues